- Have a Servant’s Heart: be passionate about caring for each other, for Groff NetWorks, and our clients.
- Continuous Improvement: for ourselves, for Groff NetWorks and our clients.
- Truly Solving Problems Smartly: from diagnosis to diligence in pursuing solutions and following through… making sure it’s done right or made right… and to do so with humility.
- Answers client calls, schedules technicians with clients/tickets, coordinates time with vendors for technicians, handles client confirmations and resolutions.
- Dispatches tickets to technicians and determines urgency
- Routes non-Service Desk tickets appropriately.
- Keeps technicians’ ticket assignments active throughout the day.
- Follows up on client inquiries
- Updates team on any changes or notifications
- Notifies team of any emergencies
- Attends regular staff meetings
- Reviews tickets for any common trends and reports to supervisor
- Monitors Teams channel and creates new tickets
- Monitors documentation and ticket notes for accuracy
- Assists with administrative tasks as needed.
- Monitors support email for client responses
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience both over the phone and in person
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Office/Excel experience
- General computer knowledge
- Attention to detail
About Groff NetWorks
We are a “right fit” type of organization where TEAM matters. Sometimes, the most valuable words we say are: “I don’t know,” as well as having the strength to admit when we were wrong. We encourage these moments, and our team is always stronger for them. We want professional “solution sharpshooters” that know how to solve problems smartly and to always consider the user’s experience and productivity. We assist our teammates with flexibility, benefits, generous time off options, and encouragement for healthy living with such things like gym membership reimbursement. The first Friday of every month, we have a Bytes and Brews lunch with the entire staff. There is a daily huddle with your team and a longer All Staff call every Tuesday. Our dress code for Service Desk is casual-professional, recognizing that any staff member could be sent onsite, or a prospective client could visit our office—most common are dress jeans and button-down collar shirts.